Thursday, September 4, 2008

IUI#3 was today

I am back from IUI #3. We had 20 mil post wash; which is much lower than our previous IUIs, but I am really not that worried. The nurse has told me on several dates, that 10 mil is ideal for IUI. So, we have twice that amount.

I think the count might have something to do with the fact that he was drinking over the weekend and (TMI AHEAD) the fact that he did not um,,,,, clean the pipes on trigger day. Trust me, we tried and tried and tried.....another reason why TI does not work for us. I told him it was fine and hoped for the best for today. So, I think it is possible that the count was low because we might have had a lot of dead old ones.

Whatever the reason - it is more than enough for the IUI.

I am really bloated - as I guess can be expected. My beta is scheduled for Friday - 9/19.

It is kind of funny - each and every one of my IUIs were on a Thursday. So, the schedule after IUI has always been the same. Kind of weird.

I am officially in the 2WW!

4 comments:

Ariella said...

Sending you lots of good thoughts and prayers. 20 million is more than enough as you know.

Jackie said...

Lots of sticky dust your way Amy!

Kristen said...

I would have KILLED to have 20 million sperm to work with for our IUI's (we had, on average, about 400,000 each time), but I can understand your disappointment. Keep your head up...that is an AWESOME number!

I am hoping you have a GREAT, strong beta on the 19th!! It seems like an eternity away, but I know it isn't. :-)

~*~*Keeping my fingers crossed for you!~*~*

Maria (MKC101103) said...

I hope the 2ww flies by for you!

Sending you loads of sticky dust!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...