Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Follie Scan

Had my follie scan today - I have nothing on the left and 3 on the right. I have a 20, 15, &, 11.

I am thrilled with the 20. when we did IUI the last time (and got pregnant) I had a 20 and a 14 - so I think I am in good shape.

I will trigger tonight and do the IUI on Thursday.

My husband and I had a LONG chat last night about the IUI. You see, I lost my job yesterday. We were not sure if doing the IUI would be the best thing - even if I get a job right away (and get pregnant), there is a small possibility that in 9 months I would not qualify for maternity leave.

Even looking for a job, I would not say that either I am TTC or pregnant.

We decided that we are still going to do the IUI on Thursday - like someone said, things have a way of working themselves out. We don't want to sit this cycle out.

So, the job thing - I was looking for a new job anyway. I really was VERY unhappy at my job. I felt I was getting fired. There is just a lot to explain. But, I was totally shocked HOW and WHEN it happened.

Some say that it is a blessing in disguise - now I HAVE to find job - maybe one that I love - as opposed to one that I really don't like, but stay anyway.

I am really upset about the whole thing - I am looking for something closer to home. Gas prices are killing me - especially with an hour commute.

So, wish me luck with the IUI and with the job hunt.

3 comments:

Jill said...

GOOD LUCK with the IUI and the job search!!

Ariella said...

Hey girl good luck with both.You are inmy prayers.

Unknown said...

AMy i wish you the best of luck, i Hope this cycle we can both graduate over to SAL and actually stay there this time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...