Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So, now we wait

Got 2 positive OPKs on Sunday. So, I possibly ovulated on Monday. So, now we wait. Just in time for Christmas - although you know I will be testing early. I am a member of the PIAC (pee in a cup) addict club!!!

Also, I have a Holiday party on the 21st, so will probably test that morning so I will know if it is OK to drink or not.

This is my first official 2WW; I know it will be a long one! I just hope that I actually ovulated, not just the LH surge. Especially since I am not having any signs of ovulatation (no cramps, etc).

I am going to an RE in January if I do not get a BFP this cycle. I have been putting off making the appointment since October. Each cycle I think, "this will be it" and I won't need the appointment. Or that somehow making the appointment will jinx the cycle.

Luckily, the place that I am going to go does not have a long waiting list. When I called originally, they said that I can get an appointment within 1-2 weeks. I know some women that have to wait 6-8 weeks for an appointment at other clinics.

The office that I would be going to is an office in a smaller town. But is part of a huge association of other offices. Plus all the doctors go to all offices. It is one of the better clinics in my state. I got lucky because it is only a 20 minute drive from my house and on my way to work.

So, I hope in less than 2 weeks I post my BFP!!!!! Keep those fingers crossed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...