Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Do you think we made a baby?

I am 8 DPO and I am going crazy. Tried to keep myself busy, and I really don't think about it every second of the day. But, the thought does cross my mind a few times a day.

I asked Frank last night if he thought we made a baby. He replies, "Hell yeah!!" I hope his confidence is a good sign :)

I even had a few drinks last night - thinking to myself that it hopefully will be one of the last drinks for 9 months!

I am not gonna test until Friday, which at 11DPO is still very early. But, we are going to a party and I would hate to drink my normal 1 1/2 drinks and worry about it for nine months. I am not a big drinker. I maybe drink a total of a dozen drinks a year. So, it won't be a big deal if I do not have a drink on Friday.

Even at my Christmas Party a few weeks ago I just drank soda....even though I knew I could have thrown back a few if I wanted to.

So just a few more days until the testing begins!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers for you Amy!!!

-Kathleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...