Sunday, December 16, 2007

1400 Cookies

Yep, you read that right. 1400 cookies.

Every year my sisters and I have a cookie baking marathon. We go to my parents house and bake all day. We always lke to set a goal of 100 dozen. This year we made 119 dozen so that is a little over 1400 cookies.

We have been doing this for god knows how long. And every year we give them all away. OK - maybe we keep a few for ourselves, but the majority of them are given to others. People at work, neighbors, in-laws, etc.

I love the fact that all my sisters get together to do this. We do a lot as a family and I would not have it any other way.

By the end of the night we are exhausted and my parents house if DIRTY....mom is in charge of cleaning, we are in charge of baking.

Let me tell you, though - I hated that hout long frive home at almost 11 pm last night!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...