Monday, December 24, 2007

Cycle Day # 2

Well, I guess I should be happy that I did not waste my last expensive pregnancy test. I got my period yesterday; so today is CD2.

It is really weird, I am disappointed.....but not crying my eyes out upset. We have an RE appointment next month, so maybe we will get some answers soon.

This is going to sound weird, but I am hoping that I have another late(r) ovulation date. The night of CD13 and CD14 I will be out of town....without my husband. I really can't cancel it either.

So, if I ovulate on CD 20/21 like I did this past cycle I will be OK. However, you know damn right I will be jumping my husband as soon as I return on CD 15 - just to be on the safe side.

My appointment with the RE will be on CD19, I have no idea if it makes a difference or not.

On the plus side, I have been able to get my period on my own for several cycles in a row. With a decent cycle length (45, 30ish). So, there is still hope that we can do this on our own.

I am sure that when we meet with the RE, they will talk to us about our options and then order CD3 bloodwork. I am hoping that there will not be a CD3, because I will be pregnant.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...