Monday, December 3, 2007

Bigger project than I thought

OK - I have been making custom candy wrappers for about 5-6 years now. I sell them on ebay (well, right now I am on an ebay break).

I thought it would be nice to make candy bars for everyone in my husbands department (12 people) and for everyone at my office (30 people). This is fine, I do this all the time so it really does not take too long.

Yeah, well I thought I would step it up a notch this year. I saw on a scrapbook site about a little bag that you can make out of one sheet of paper. I played around with the measurements and figured out the size I would need to fit the Candy Bar.

Well, since I have this pretty bag, I don't want to have JUST the candy bar. So, I decided to fill it with Peppermint bark, the candy bar, and other candies.

Well, the little bags are taking longer than I want and I can't seem to properly melt the white chocolate for the peppermint bark. UGH. I will do them all. When I start a craft, I just HAVE to finish it (not because I am stubborn - but beacuse I don't want to waste the supplies LOL)

I will post pics when I get home tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...