Thursday, March 19, 2009

12 Weeks today!

Wow, I just can't believe it, I am 12 weeks today. The extreme bloat is now gone and I can once again button my favorite jeans!

I have my next appointment on Tuesday and I will getting the NT scan at that time, which reminds me, I have to call to make sure it is covered.

I have been feeling really well, and having a 3 yr old in the house really makes you forget every little "symptom".

I am praying for a good outcome at the NT scan, especially since I have a history of chormosome problems in pregnancies.

So, 12 weeks is a milestone that I am so glad I hit! Maybe I will even add a ticker one of these days.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Congratulations! That's a HUGE milestone. I am so happy for you.

Leah said...

Get yourself a ticker!! It's great to see the days go by. I can't believe you are so far along already! I'm really happy for you. Still crossing my fingers for both of us!

Jackie said...

I agree. YOu need a ticker! 1/3 of the way there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...