Friday, March 27, 2009

3 kids - 3 different fathers

Sounds like an episode of jerry Springer. But, in reality, in the fall, I will have 3 kids with 3 different fathers. And, well, 2 different mothers lol. This of course is assuming that Lil J is still with us.

My cousin was so kind to point that out to me this morning. I did not even think about it until she said something. I guess mainly because I never thought of the fact that Colin will not have the same father as the baby coming in the fall. In my mind, Frank is Colin's dad. He is the only dad he really knows.

Yes, Colin sees his father a few times a year. But does that really make him a dad - um, I think not.

So, my life is now a Jerry Springer show. Oh, well - would not change a thing.

1 comment:

Christi said...

well, from the outside, it sounds that way but from what I see, it's anything but that! You have a wonderful family!! and are doing such a wonderful thing by taking care of lil J.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...