Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I have been tagged

I've been tagged by the best period jigger in all the land (LOL), and her blog is I would Diet for That

Here are the tag rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted.

I am going to try to post super random facts - I hope I can come up with 6 though - so here goes:

1 - I have the strangest sleeping habits. I wake up so quickly while dreaming that I think my dreams are real. I yell and scream and walk around. I talk to my husband about thinks in the room, and really think there are people living in my closet. When I was younger, my parents had to call the cops because I was convinced that someone was in my bedroom. The weirdest thing is - in the morning, I hardly ever remember these episodes. My husband knew about this before we got married - otherwise he would be in for a SHOCK!

2 - I have 2 uncles on my mother's side of the family that are grandparents to the same children. Yes, unusual - but not in an gross kind of way. One of my uncles married a women who had adult children. One of my cousins married one of those adult children. So their kids have grandparents who are biologically related.

3 - My legs do very weird things when I try to do a lunge. As in aerobics. You are correct, I have not done aerobics in YEARS - but it always seems to come up when alcohol is involved. This video (cheesy) shows how a lunge should look. But when I do it, my back legs goes completly BEHIND my front knee. I have NO control over this. When I try to go straight, my hip pops out of the socket. It is very unusual looking to say the least.

4 - I have 18 ear piercings, but I never wear any earings. I actually only have one pair of earings. I have 10 on one ear and 8 on the other ear - hey, it was cool to have uneven piercings. I took them all out when I started working in an office. For a while I would take them out everyday and then put them back in at night....then it was only on the weekend, then it was just one set, then somehow it just turned into never. I am a very low maintence person, so if I had a pair that I could just never take out, well then I would probably wear them more often.

5 - I have had so many different hair colors over the years. I have been dying my hair since I was 18 years old. And even before that, I am sure I used sun-in or clearisil to bleach my hair. I have been doing it for so long that I am not even sure what my actual color is - except for all the gray. I have been many different shades of red, couple shades of brown and WAY too many shades of blonde. I like blonde the best, I guess, it is what I always go back to. My natual color is gross - kind of a mouse very dark blonde - well, at least that is what the non gray parts of my roots are :)

6 - This one is not for me, but my mom (and some of her siblings). In my uncles local paper, every week they post a random picture of a "secret shopper". A grocery store takes a pictures of some random person in the store and post the picture in the newspaper. If you see yourself you can go into the store and get some kind of prize. Well, my uncle saw a picture of an older man that looks JUST like my grandfather. But, my grandfather passed away about 10 years before the picture was posted - so we know for sure it is not him. My uncle copied it for his siblings and my mother still keeps the picture on her refridgerator. It is the funniest thing - it is a picture of a random person that she does not even know. It is sweet though.

7 - Ok I know I was only supposed to do 6, but this one just came to me - because my floors are getting sanded as we speak. I LOVE some interesting smells. I love the smell of sawdust, asphalt, & gasoline. Yeah, I know - weird right.

Who do I want to tag (that has not been tagged before)???? I have to think about that one.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Guess what...I too wake up in the middle of the night, SWEARING there are people in my house. I scream, I cry, I chase after things. DH goes nuts. I can't help it. Usually I am wake when I do it, but I'm only aware that I've done it after I've climbed back into bed. Sometimes it scares the h*ll out of me...I can only imagine what it is like for John!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...