Thursday, April 17, 2008

I just forgot I used to be pregnant

I forgot I was pregnant a few weeks back - it was just for a second, but I totally forgot.

I have a business trip in a few weeks. I am the coordinator of this trip so I speak to the travel agent a lot.

When I booked my trip, I asked for a seat close to the bathrooms. I figured I would want to be as close as possible so that if I needed to throw up it would be a close walk.

So, most of our conversations are through e-mail.

But, today I had to call her. We take care of what I needed and she says, "oh by the way, how are you feeling?"

I replied, "what do you mean? - How do I feel about the trip" Of course she says, "no, silly - your pregnancy"

I totally forgot. It was for a second, but I seriously had no idea what she was asking me.

So, I had to tell her about the m/c and then there was the silence.

I guess have a seat in the near the bathroom will still be good, at least I will be able to see if it is available.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...