Friday, February 29, 2008

I think our loan will go through

I finally think our loan will go through tomorrow. We still won't get our money until Wednesday. Some BS 3 day wait thing.

Anyway, our contractor has been nice enough to start work (and continue for 2 weeks) without much money. We have been giving him a little here and there. But nothing close to the tens of thousands of dollars that we owe him.

I am sure he will be thrilled to get a huge chunk of money from us. He initially said it would take a month. Which would make now the 1/2 way point. I think we still have a month left. There is still so much to do, If it is finished in 2 weeks I will think he is a magic man.

We still have:
the upstairs bath (everything)
the kitchen (everthing)
drywall in the living room & dining room
crowne molding in the living room & dining room
windows (delivered today)
siding
little minor things here and there

I will add more pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...