Friday, October 23, 2009

The Great Pine Cone Hunt

Our neighbor has a big pine tree in their yard, which means we get lots of pine cones in our yard. Lil J was on the hunt for pinecones yesterday.

We spent a while hunting for pine cones and chasing squirels. He would get so excited when he found a pine cone. I found it funny because he would totally step over pinecones on the ground to find others. It was cute.

He is getting so big, I can't believe that he has been with us for over 7 months already! Wow, time flies so fast.

























































3 comments:

mgrands said...

Sounds like us when we were a kid collecting chestnuts. I would have buckets of them.

Julie said...

He is sooo cute! Love him!

Justin and Jen said...

I just stumbled upon your blog yesterday while searching for "fost/adopt stories." I have been struggling with PCOS and 3 failed rounds of IF treatments. I've always had a heart for children in the "system" and was so excited to see your blog! I spent the evening reading your old posts about Lil J. You're definately an inspiration as a foster mommy and a fellow TTC'er.

Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...