There is a forward going around on facebook. It is kinda interesting, so I thought I would post it here too. Besides, my life is so boring that I have nothing else to write here anyway.
It is basically 25 random things about you. Here are mine:
1. I got pregnant as a teenager, but was not a teenage mom (close though).
2. I have a niece and a nephew that are only a few years younger than me. In fact, at 34 years old, I have 2 great-nephews.
3. I love sweet gherkin pickles, maraschino cherries, and black olives. And yes, the perfect meal would include all three.
4. I totally take after my mom and I like to think I am pretty crafty.
5. I am one of 5 girls and grew up in a two bedroom, one bath house until I was about 13 (ish).
6. I lost my job last year and I secretly think it was the best thing that happened. I just love staying home.
7. I really love my old on the outside, new on the inside 110 year old house.
8. I have a blog and think it is funny to find out how people get there. Some google searches have nothing to do with my blog at ALL. LOL
9. The new GEICO commercials freak me out. I just think that stack of money is weird.
10. I have a total of 18 piercings in my ears, yet I don’t wear any earrings. In fact, I may only own 1 pair. I am sure most of the holes are closed.
11. I have night terrors almost on a nightly basis. I think people are in my room. In fact, the cops have been called to my house on several occasions because of this.
12. I love the fact that everyone in my family says the same grace before dinner.
13. I am super clumsy. I am always bruised and I fall down to the ground at least once a month. Falling down the stairs happens on a weekly basis.
14. When I was younger, I was not allowed to wear makeup, use hairspray, or get my ears pierced unless I had long fingernails. To this day, I pick at my nails.
15. I still sleep with a stuffed dog that I got when I was about 5 years old. He no longer has 2 feet. Lol
16. I have a degree in googlology – you know, I get all my information right from google. Not something I am too proud of though.
17. I am looking at other people’s “25 Things” to get ideas for my own list. Yes, I am a loser.
18. Back in March – after getting really bad news – I cut off about 8 inches of my hair. I just put my hair in a ponytail and took a scissor to it.
19. My first car was a beat up mustang. The only thing was, it was a stick shift. I did not know how to drive it before I got it. I learned super quickly and am so glad that I did. I think everyone should know how to drive stick.
20. I have an extra piece of skin on my ear. At birth, the doctor offered to cut it off. My mother said no - it would give me character. Thanks Mom
21. I wear contacts during the day. But, I wear my glasses all night. Yes – I wear glasses while I sleep.
22. I am SO not a music person. I seriously only have 12 songs on my iPod and own only 3 CDs.
23. The only jewelry that I wear is my wedding rings and my “mom” necklace. I never take them off. If I took them off, I usually forget for days to put them back on.
24. I love a good salad – but that is usually the most UNHEATHLY salad ever.
25. I never thought I would get to 25