Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Got a speeding ticket

UGH - coming home from my sister's house I was pulled over. I was going 72 in what I thought was a 65 zone.

Nope - apparently, my state thinks it is perfectly ok to make a road a "construction zone" and mark it 45 mph - um, yeah, even when there is NO constuction.

Yeah - NOBODY was driving 45, but since I was in the left lane and I guess driving faster than the other 2 lanes, it meant that I was a target.

So, I got a ticket for going 72 in a 45. I am sure that is going to be a HUGE chunk of change.

State Police SUCK!

1 comment:

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Oh that blows so bad! I got two tickets in a row 2 years ago and b/c I had too many points I had to go to some sort of traffic class. ITwo tickets gets pricey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...