Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good Follie Check today

Went in this morning for a follie check........I had FOUR!!!

OK, OK - that is a small white lie. I do have four, but 1 is small, 2 medium, and ONE IS 21!!

So, I have a 9, 11, 13, & 21.

So, I will trigger today (as soon as I get home) and then seduce my husband. Oh, yeah - and then go to spend the night at my mom's house.

So, the doctor knows that time is of the issue with this cycle. So, I told him that I told my hubby that we had an "appointment" tonight and said "oh, how romantic" Everyone in the room cracked up laughing - me, the nurse, the Dr. It was so funny.

So, I will go home, do some last minute packing and then jump him. That is the plan.

Then on Friday, I will start taking the Progesterone.

So, please everyone out there send me some vibes that our timing works well.

1 comment:

shawna said...

Good Luck!!
BTW, my 11 year old saw a picture of your son while I was on the nest. She is intrigued to say the least!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...