Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back from the cruise!!!

I will tell everyone about the cruise in detail.

But here is a few snipits:
  • MH lost his wedding ring in the ocean - lucky for us St Thomas is really cheap for jewelry!
  • Missed Bermuda because someone had to be medically evacuated
  • Excursion in St Maarten sucked big time - but got our money back
  • Did not get any real sunburn
  • Had lots and lots of drinks, food, and sun!
  • We did not have any rain
  • Had a great time snorkeling in St Thomas - saw lots of fish, stingrays, and a barracuda
  • We even saw a whale in the distance

So, overall - it was a GREAT VACATION and I can't wait to cruise again!

2 comments:

shawna said...

I am glad that you had fun. I love cruising!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

That's great! And I love that cruise pic of you two.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...