Friday, May 23, 2008

8 DPO - Side Effect Hell

I figured I would lighten the mood of my last few posts by posting about IF. That should brighten your day, right.

Anyway - today is 8 dpo. I am on progesterone - which many IF woman knows how that is taken. For those who don't - well, let's just say it is not taken by mouth LOL.

So, apparently my body must be the "perfect" sample. Yeah, perfect sample for side effects. Want to know if a certain drug will have side effects - just send it my way. I will probably have many to report.

In addition to the fact that the meds make me completely tired, it is doing weird things to me. Of course my boobs hurt, I have bloating, headaches (could still be from the clomid though), night sweats, etc.

Lucky me. I hope this will be worth it in the end.

I had my Progesterone tested the other day. I have to assume it was OK, my clinic only calls if there is a problem.

My beta is scheduled for May 30 - But I will probably start testing on Sunday or Monday (10dpo, 11,dpo). Last time I did not get a postive until later in the day on 11 dpo. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...