Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kids Clothing Weekly Challenge (KCWC) - Day 3

Today is day 3 of the Clothing Challenge. So far, I am going strong. Like I said yesterday, I am actually a day ahead. I will share that extra project soon.

Today I made a peasant style dress. I used a tutorial from Prudent Baby found HERE. It is a really sweet pattern, and I am sure I will use it again. Since I am committed to ONLY making things that I have not made before, everything comes with a learning curve. So, even today, I made some mistakes. Nothing major, but things that I would not do the next time.

I bought this fabric just because I loved it. It's a problem. I can't go into the fabric store without falling in LOVE with something. I have so much fabric in my house - it is insane.

I think the dress, overall, came out cute. Like I said - I will probably make it again. Hopefully not making the same mistakes that I did this time.

Lucky for us the weather has been great around here, perfect for outdoor pics :)



1 comment:

Jackie said...

It's so sweet Amy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...