Thursday, September 30, 2010

The girls look so much alike

I know it is lame, but since I took lots of pics of Cora, and plan to do the same with Elsie, I want to see if I can take pics wearing the same outfits.

Since they are only 10 days apart birthday wise, they should be the same season wise for clothes. And, we are using all of Cora's clothes for Elsie. So, unless Elsie is a tiny peanut - my plan should work.

But, for now, here are a few where the two girls look very similar. And, they are not all in the same order - just to try to trip you up. :) If we keep up this trend, I guess I will have another cutie on our hands.











2 comments:

juliane2004 said...

That last picture! WOW - they look so much alike. Seriously, which one is which?

Mrslmk28 said...

wow is right! that is crazy! too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...