Sunday, October 3, 2010

3 babies, 24 days

Two of my sisters were pregnant with me. And, we all had due dates very close to one another. Well, all have had their babies - my sister had her baby today

So, now my mom has 7 grandchildren. And what is funny about that is that she went from one grandchild (Colin) to 7 in less than 2 years! She now has 4 grandaughters, and 3 grandsons.

3 babies born in 24 days!

Anna was born on 9/9/10
Elsie was born on 9/23/10
Miles was born today on 10/3/10

Colin even pointed out that he went from being an only child, to having 2 siblings in 18 months. How is that for some interesting family math lol.

I think it will be so awesome to have the kids grow up so close in age.

1 comment:

Dr.L said...

Did you ever think it would turn out this way?

BTW, love Miles. That's S's middle name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...