Monday, August 27, 2007

Going "Down the Shore"

I always wondered why we go "down the Shore" but once we get there we are still "down the Shore" Why aren't we "at the shore"?

Anyway, we are going to LBI area again this weekend. This time with Colin and my parents. MMG said that she might join us but that we are "Plan C" - Plan C???? I guess I don't really rank.

I must say, it is nice to have a place that we can just get away to. It is supposed to be a cheap vacation, but I always spend lots of money here. We are hoping to do things that Colin will like since he has never been there. There is a place called Popcorn Zoo, apparently it is the BOMB. The place has only rescued animals and the such. And I guess you feed the animals popcorn. I think Colin will like it.

It will be a nice break. It is funny, because the last time we were there was when I thought I would ovulate and by now I would be a couple of weeks pregnant, yea well that's not the case, I have not even gotten my period since 2 weeks before our last trip. Now that I think about it, that seems much longer than 67 days. That trip seems so long ago.

Anyway, it will be nice to get away. And here is the super lame part. My parents will be there this weekend also. I mean it is there house so we really can't kick them out. But, my mom has already told me that my dad wants to give Colin $100 to have a great time. The way I look at it is that is $100 I don't have to spend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...