Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Her Name is Elsie - she is not a cow

Bessie = cow
Elsie = beautiful baby girl

Geez. I go on a name message board to see what people are naming their kids. I went on there before my girls were born to get ideas, etc. I still go on there to check out names.

In the last 2 weeks, at least 4 people have asked about the name Elsie - which I find super weird since it is NOT a popular name at all.

Almost every response is "Yuck, I totally think COW" Well, guess what - she is not a cow, but a beautiful baby girl.

I guess I never really researched her name too much - yes, I know now that Elsie is the B.orden Cow. But, I really don't care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby! Same name as a wonderful woman I knew - my Grandmother. May your Elsie be just as charming.

Love you blog Amy!

SB said...

My sister's name is Elise, but people always mispronounced it as Elsie. So her nickname is Elsie and I think she almost prefers it some times :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...