Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Finallly in Maternit.y Clothes

I am 23 weeks today :) and I finally whipped out my maternity clothes from last year. I can still wear my regular clothes, including my jeans. But, I do have a tiny baby bump. Most would never even know that I am pregnant unless I tell them - that is how much I am not really showing. Like I said, I do have a bump - but to most it probably just looks like a fat roll lol.

I pulled out the maternity since 1) my jeans started to get slightly tight and 2) all of my summer clothes from last year are maternity clothes.

So, not only have I been wearing my regular clothes, but I have been sweating in long pants lol.

I don't know if it is the cut of the pants and shirts, or what - but I feel like I look a lot more pregnant in the maternity clothes. i could be just that I feel like I can embrace the belly, even though most of it is NOT baby LOL

Maybe I will even treat myself and get a few new pieces (shhh don't tell the hubby)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...