Wednesday, June 2, 2010

20 Weeks Pregnant

Wow - 20 weeks pregnant as of today. Considering the fact that both of my deliveries came early, I am MORE than 1/2 way through my pregnancy.

We have our "big" u/s tomorrow. And, no - we are not finding out if it is a boy or girl. I am excited to see the baby again, and I am hoping that everything is well with the baby.

At my big scan last time is where we found out about the umbilical cord problems. Issues that turned out to be a non-issue, but still needed extra monitoring.

I am still in my regular clothes, nothing maternity. I am only showing if I wear something really tight (which I never really do). If I pull my clothes tight, you can see a bump. I did not start showing until around 27 (ish) weeks with Cora, but I can already tell that I will show much sooner this time around.

At my appointment tomorrow, I will be asking for a Rx for my heartburn/acid reflux. I have always had bad acid reflux - but is get REALLY bad during pregnancy. Last time I lived on tums, this time I tried out the pepcid complete - which is supposed to last 12 hours. Well, I barely make it 2 hours before I have to supplement with tums. I am hoping a Rx will help.

Good news! I have been doing really well with the throwing up. I hope I do not jinx myself, but it has been weeks since I got sick. I threw up my whole pregnancy with Cora, and was getting sick this time around too. But, seems as though that only lasted a few weeks. Yay me.

I will update again tomorrow, hopefully with some cool 3D pics :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it half way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...