Thursday, April 15, 2010

Family Pics in Central Park

I know a woman from one of the message boards that I am on, she is a pro photographer. If she can get enough interest in a certain city, she books several mini sessions on the same day and travels for the shoots.

She lives in IL but came to NYC this past weekend. I was so excited to get a spot, the slots fill up quickly.

She posted a preview on her blog, I can't believe how great they are! She was even able to get great pics of Colin with an actual smile. Because, trust me, he was not the most willing participant if you know what I mean.

I glad we went with the colors that we did, really made the pics POP.

Of course, she could not post any pics of Lil J - so I can not wait to see the ones with him in them. She did send me just one as a teaser, and I know the rest will look awesome.

So - for your viewing pleasure (lol)
http://brishamphotography.com/blog/?p=3525

7 comments:

Christi said...

I love how they came out!

if you don't mind me asking or maybe I've missed, are you still trying to adopt lil j? I'm dying to see his face! he sounds so sweet, I bet he's so cute!

Leah said...

Amy!! I LOVE those. Everyone looks soooo great! Colin has gorgeous teeth! Wow!! He is one handsome fella. And that baby? Holy cow!! She is sooooo gorgeous! Love the bow!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Christi - yup, he case is official an adoption case. They are submitting the paperwork soon to request that his mom's rights are terminated. Still going to be a very long process. Trust me - when it is finalized, I will be posting a million pics of his cute face!

Leah - he better have nice teeth - $6000 in orth bills LOL

Christi said...

such great news!! I can't wait to see that face!! how long could it take?!

I admire you. His life is completely changed forever thanks to you and your husband. He's so lucky!

MT said...

I read your blog all the time, I did not know you were from NY. So am I...about 15 north of the city.
Shoot me an email jdsw02@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! They turned out great.

I nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it out when you have the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...