Friday, April 30, 2010

30 Days of Our Tree

We have a beautiful Wipping Willow tree in our yard. Well, actually, it is the ONLY tree in our yard. The tree is just so pretty - - but only for a very short time. The tree blooms pink flowers, but they seems to come and go overnight.

Because of this, I wanted to take a picture every day of the tree. Just so I could see how much it blooms and then turns green from day to day. To be honest - I really thought the blooms lasted a much shorter time, but it really looks like the full bloom lasted only a few days, and then slowly turned to all green.

What I found really funny was when I started taking the pictures, the plan was to take a pic a day until there were no more flowers on the tree. Which, was EXACTLY one month - crazy.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wow, Amy, that's so awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...