Friday, December 19, 2008

The thing that makes me go "hmmm"

I never knew so many people cared lol

Anyway, there have been a few things in the last few days or so that makes me really think that I will get a great christmas gift!

Who knows though - I thought the same things last month though and we know how that turned out.

Every time I have been pregnant - even this early where I can not even test for a while - I have had this strange chicken thing.

On Wednesday and yesterday I could not even put it in my mouth. Well, I did put it in my mouth and had to spit it right out.

Plus there is a way TMI thing that I will not share (you're welcome).

And, the sore boob things.

Plus the fact that about 7 days ago I felt like I might actually be getting ready to ovulate - so I took an OPK and it was positive! I took another one a few days later (just for kicks) and it was negative, so I am sure the first one was correct.

To keep it clean, we were frisky during the "prime" time.

This could all be in my head - you know like mind over matter.

I will be testing on Christmas Eve. which will be 12 dpo and again on Christmas. In the past I have tested negative at 12 dpo (AM) and then tested postive in the PM.

How long will I be obsessed with this?

I know we are adopting - and I am thrilled - but there is a small part of me that still wants to be pregnant. We will probably not ever do medical treatments again. But, we will never prevent and not do anything to permanantly prevent pregnancy. I wonder how long I will subject myself (mentally) to thinking that it will happen on it's own.

So - I guess I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Be it a BFP or a child(ren) to adopt, may your Christmas wishes come true!
And I speak for many, thanks for answering!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...