Thursday, October 25, 2007

I think I own a Funhouse Mirror

OK - I admit, I am not a skinny minny by all means. I have packed on a few (ok, more than a few) pounds in the last 2 years. I hate it. I try to eat better, exercise, etc. It just seems like nothing is working. I am going to start WW next week.....why not today, cause there is no meetings near me this week.

Anyway.... When I look in the mirror at home, I know that I am heavy. But, sometimes I think I look pretty good. My hair looks good, I don't think I look like a mac truck, and I feel OK about myself. I felt this way on Sat. I went to a company function and had a new pair of jeans on and I felt pretty good about myself.

Well, there were pictures. I hate pictures. I see these pictures and feel like I must have a funhouse mirror in my house. Those pictures DO NOT look like I felt that morning. Not only that, but there are other people that I thought were about the same size as me, well not so according to those pictures.

I am not going to post the pictures...just thinking of them makes me upset.

Plus, as much as I would like to say that everyone looks different in pictures - how could it be that everyone else looks like they do in real life. Wouldn't the same be true for me.

I am going to use these pictures as my before pictures....I will share the after.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...