Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Elise's Taggie Crinkle Toy

Elsie is always sucking on the tags of anything she can get her hands on. So, I figured I would make her a quick taggie toy.

I used whatever ribbon I had I had in the house, and used a potato chip bag for the "crinkle". I did not use a pattern/tutorial since it is just a square with ribbon attached. But - if you are looking for one - I just googled "crinkle tag blanket" and got tons of hits.

I did add a plastic ring to one on the ribbons. To be honest - I just cut it off a toy that we don't use anymore. I figured she could either chew on it, or we can use the ring to attach it other (open) rings and then to the stroller, etc.

And, the best thing is it took about 5 minutes. yay.




2 comments:

Leah said...

You are killing me here!! Good job!

MT said...

Love your ideas! If only we were all as crafty and handy as you are :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...