Monday, August 30, 2010

Update

We came home from the hospital on Sat, but I am on full strict bedrest. I thought based on what the first doc told me, that it was going to be modified bedrest. But, nope - full laying down bedrest. My doc does not even want me to be sitting.

I am allowed to basically lay around all day, get up to go the the bathroom, shower only every other day, get up for a quick snack (on the way back from the bathroom only though).

Thank goodness for great family. My sisters have been helping out, and my mom is coming as well. I am so happy I have great friends - they are coming to help out too.

Times like this makes me realize how much stuff I actually do. And, with my personality it is hard to ask other people to do those things for me. But, I will just have to do what I have to do. We can't have this baby come now, way too early!

On a side note: the baby is still breech and is really big. Baby weighs in at 5.5 pounds - wow at 32 weeks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...