Saturday, September 24, 2011

Birthday Party Goodies

We had the girls party today. It was supposed to be outside, but the weather reports were NOT looking good. As of 7:30 last night, we had a 70% chance of rain. So, we did plan B, and decided to have it inside. Not the best option, since my house is not really big enough for the amount of people we were having.

We decorated the house, and boy did it look so pretty and so girly!

Well, wouldn't you know if, not ONE drop of rain. Oh well. It worked out well though - some people inside, some out. I was so super excited that that weather held out, it was CROWDED for a bit in the house.

By the end of the day, most people were outside and the kids were having a blast.

The facepainter cancelled at the very last minute, but since no one even knew about that, it was not like people missed it.

Let me tell you - hiring that guy to take pics (at $25 an hour!!!!) was the BEST thing I did. I really got to enjoy the party! I have no idea what the pics look like yet though lol

So I guess my complaint letter to Mother Nature actually worked. I did take some of my own pics of all the decor,etc - so I figured I would share some of them :) I worked so hard on all my DIY crafts!




































1 comment:

Leah said...

Looks fantastic!! I just have to know, who did you rip the paint chips off from!? haha! We need to catch up for real. Let's meet in Vegas! Our husbands can hold down the fort. No?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...